the drumojo philosophy
These five interlocking circles in the Celtic style represent the four dynamics of Drumojo: Time, Space, Friendship and Wellbeing brought together through the central circle of
Collaboration and the outer circle of Love.
Time: From the time signature of music to the time of the year, to the time of our life, we must live with an eye to the clock and make best use of the gift of time we are given.
Space: The physical space we occupy as individuals but most importantly with others. We can meet online but nothing works as well as in person.
Friendship: Life with friends and relationships is what makes us tick. The sound of a single drum cannot beat the sound of us playing together in time and harmony.
Wellbeing: We all need health and fitness to enjoy our life to the full. We have a responsibility to our family and friends to be well and healthy.
Collaboration: It is through working and playing with other people, from like minded souls to those we are opposed that
we will make the greatest strides in life.
Love: Should underpin the true workings of the spiritual world and the way we engage with our fellow woman and man.
the circularity principle
1. Faith and religion have been regularly exploited leading to many of the causes of the world’s wars and our seeming path to self destruction.
2. The Circularity Principle enshrines the best principles of humanity and its connectedness to the survival of the planet. It is not a faith or religion but it is a celebration of humankind and our potential for good and instinct for survival.
3. The Circularity Principle recognises that countries and political powers can be in conflict with global survival.
4. Believers in The Circularity Principle, are a global consensus of people at odds with the embedded old world order that governs monetary and political forces that are taking deeper control across the globe.
5. Believers in The Circularity Principle must connect across the world via social media before the Old World Order realise and try to destroy the principle with falsehoods, fake news and manufactured wars and terrorism.
6. The war is happening now. The war against the people is happening now. The Circularity Principle is one chance to connect the people against the powers that seek to control us.